CATERING SERVICES & EVENT PLANNING
202-369-2736 - Phone
"Finding Comfort in Breaking Bread Together"
Funeral planning is a process that can be very difficult; involving grief, financial decisions, and some uncertainty for the future.
When a loved one passes, it is a very emotional time for family and friends alike. Sometimes their departure is without notice and therefore, immediate planning is needed. This is a time when you have to address so many items. Memorial catering is the item that we would like to take off your plate. We will take care of everything from beginning to end, so you won't have to worry.
KC Catering Services offers a menu to suit your personal preference, health/dietary needs, and budget.
Listed below are our traditional and most requested memorial service menu items.
- Baked Chicken and/or Fried Chicken
- Southern Style green beans
- Green Beans and Mushrooms
- Country prepared collard greens
- Garden, strawberry, or cilantro salads
Whether you host your funeral reception at a loved ones' home, church, reception hall, or another venue, our team is available to meet your needs.
- Our Komfort Cuisine Department is highly experienced in providing funeral catering services for large and small memorial gatherings.
- Our funeral catering team understands the emotional pressure and strain of the occasion.
- Our experienced funeral catering team has helped ease the pain of many family members during their time of grief.
- Our professionally trained team brings a special touch and compassion to your loved one's service by being responsive and attentive to your needs.
- Our Komfort Cuisine Department will ease your load by handling all the details, so you can spend more time with your family and guests.
- Our professionally dressed funeral catering team will be as visible or as low profile as you prefer.
"When coping with the death of a loved one, families and friends find comfort in breaking bread with one another"
Our Komfort Cuisine Department has a plethora of other dishes besides the most requested memorial menu items. We are more than happy to discuss and/or prepare whatever your taste buds desire.
Memorial Service date, time & location→
Repass time, location, number of guests→
Number of expected guests→
How or where did you hear about us→
Desired food, dessert, & beverages→